ProEssayWriting Challenge: The essay that is best Gets a Prize!
This ProEssayWriting Challenge had been a huge success! We received many essays from innovative and students that are talented. We wish to encourage you all to compose more and publish your projects on blog sites. Your sounds ought to be heard.
Unfortuitously, we got few essays following the termination associated with due date, plus some that have been delivered in a message minus the appropriate line that is subject. We wished to remain reasonable to your guidelines plus the individuals whom accompanied them, therefore we didn’t simply simply just take those entries into consideration.
Now, in regards to the stuff that is good. Do you observe that all our subjects revolved around training and imagination? We desired to motivate pupils to offer their very own viewpoints. They continuously criticize the academic system, however their sounds aren’t being heard. We wished to offer you to be able to show your viewpoints in a natural, uncensored type. Two subjects attracted the many attention:
- “Teleported to 2050: what’s going to Education seem like?”
- “The part of moms and dads when you look at the academic process”
The smallest amount of popular topic was “Is Bing A appropriate supply of Knowledge?”, but we received few extraordinary entries on that theme, too.
As guaranteed, our company is posting the winning essays.
1. The fisrt champion is Gloria Ndukwu from Nigeria with essay “The part of moms and dads within the academic Process”
3. The winner that is third Aditya Chaudhuri from Asia with essay “Is Google A relevant Source of real information?”
Congratulations into the champions!
This is certainly our message towards the participants that are remaining Keep writing! Terms provide you with energy!
You don’t have any motivation showing your writing skill? Your professors assign boring topics, and additionally they don’t value your time and efforts. You compose your most useful paper, and also you get points onto it. Points! Then chances are you need to finish some other research projects and learn hard to obtain additional points in the exam.
We’ve simply the inspiration you’ll need. a reward! You finally have explanation to exhibit your skill with an essay subject.
You might think you’re an essay writer that is great? Show it!
Oops, a deadline is had by us, too!
We all know the manner in which you hate due dates. They’re the worst. But, this time, you’ve got a inspiration. Plus, there’s tons of the time for you yourself to explore certainly one of our subjects and compose your submission.
We accept submissions from 25, 2016 through February 10, 2017 november.
We’ll notify and announce the champions by February 20, 2017.
Who is able to enter this contest?
Everybody! There’s absolutely no entry fee for the contest! Everything you need to do is accept our challenge and follow our recommendations.
There aren’t any age and limits that are geographical! You are thought by you are able to compose? That’s all it will take in order to become area of the ProEssayWriting Challenge.
What should you talk about?
We looked at interesting subjects that may stimulate you to definitely think and compose artistically and critically. All subjects are linked to training, we can solve the problems in the current educational systems since we want to get your opinions on how. See? You’ll have actually the opportunity to win outstanding award, but you’ll also get the voice heard. You’ve got a chance to create modifications.
Choose one for the after topics. Please, don’t affect the subject you decide on.
- Teleported to 2050: Exactly What Will Education Seem Like?
- Is Bing a appropriate supply of real information?
- The issues of Academic Composing: How Come Pupils Have A Problem With It?
- The issue with Typical Core Guidelines: Exact Same Objectives from Various Pupils
- The part of moms and dads into the Educational Process
- Advantages and disadvantages of Online training: could it be using the academic System within the Right Direction?
- Pupil Disrespect for Teachers: Reasons and Results
Three individuals can get rewards:
- $1000 when it comes to Winner
- $500 when it comes to 2nd spot
- $250 for the third spot
We shall publish these three essays on ProEssayWriting.com, and we’ll promote them via social media marketing networks. A chance is had by you to have not merely an award, but visibility, too. The entire world we come across just what a writer that is great are.
Who’ll Be the Judge?
The authors from all of us tend to be more than qualified to guage your essays. We find the top PhD authors from ProEssayWriting to guage the essays and select the fortunate champions. Your decision shall be centered on teamwork. The judges will see the essays thoroughly, after which they’ll talk about their quality.
Give Consideration: Submission Recommendations
- Term count: 800-1000 terms. Please keep your submission in this expressed word count. All entries smaller than 800 and more than 1000 terms is likely to be disqualified.
- We accept the after file kinds: MS term (.doc, .docx, .rtf and .odt). You might be able to consist of pictures in the essays, solely if you’ve got the right to utilize them.
- No plagiarism: All submissions ought to be 100% initial. We will check out the content through advanced plagiarism detection computer software. If you work with quotes, remember to reference them.
- Language: because of this competition, we just accept submissions written in English.
- Just one entry per prospect. Choose one regarding the subjects and compose one essay.
Simple tips to Enter
Write your essays and deliver it in an email message to email@example.com, utilizing the after topic line: “Essay Writing Challenge”.
Now could be your opportunity to shine as being a journalist. We can’t wait to see just expository essay topic ideas what you show up with! Finally, you’ve got great inspiration to create a brilliant paper.